Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Adjective

I like this activity because you get to explain the adjective using movie. It helped me to understand the adjectives a lot. First I choose a movie from youtube then I made the movie to MP4 and I move the movie to imovie and add some words to tell where is the adjectives in the movie and I also ad my voice to pronounce the words that I write in the movie. At imovie I also add the title of my story and the explanation about adjective. At the end of the movie I list all of the adjectives that I used during the movie. Then i move the movie to garageband and I add up some sound effect on the background to make it look interesting. My favorite part of this project is when I put the sound effect at the background. the most difficult part was typing and recording my voice.

1 comment:

  1. This is very well done. I love the music. Good clip and nice list of adjectives. Well done.

    ReplyDelete