Sunday, April 10, 2011

Different learner

In my ESL class I learn about different learner. Different people have there own learning style. There are 3 different types of learning one there is visual learner, there are audio,Kinesthetic Learners. A visual learner is a learners need to see the teacher's body language and facial expression to fully understand the content of a lesson a audio learner is that they learn best through verbal lectures, discussions, talking things through and listening to what others have to say and a kinesthetic learner is a persons learn best through a hands-on approach, actively exploring the physical world around them. I am a kinesthetic learner because I have to touch in order to know that specific item and that's how I learn fast. Now you tell me what you are if you need more information click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment